|It's never been easier to plan your family
reunion. Just click on an item in Family Reunion Organizer's check list, then fill
in the blanks. When you finish a task, just check it off as completed.
|A complete step by
step check list guides you through the entire planning process. Just click on a
task and fill in the blanks.
The Family Address Book lets you
track family addresses and details about each family member.
- Easy to use check list makes reunion planning
- Family address book organizes family and
individual information. You can even import information from a GEDCOM file. Go
online to find family members.
- Enter basic reunion information, like contact
address, reunion name and logo, reunion dates and theme.
- Reunion location, including address,
directions, reservation information, and lodging available.
- Budget and expense tracking help keep you
from over spending.
- Create a schedule including meals and
- Dozens of printouts which can be printed
directly or sent to your word processor.
- Create a family reunion website to tell your
family about the upcoming event.
- Announce your reunion in the
- Built-in spell checker ensures that your
correspondence is letter perfect.
- Includes ideas for themes, games, and
- Create a shopping list of items for your
- Handle unlimited reunions with ease.
- Track assignments to make sure nobody drops
- Detailed help available at the press of a
- And much more!
- Name tags
- Mailing labels
- Address list
- Phone list
- Assignment list
- Expense log
- Award certificates
- Sign-in form
- Shopping list
- Committee list
- Evaluation form
- Thank you notes
- Tri-fold addressing